I am planning on participating in the 2012 CrossFit Open and I have A LOT of work to do!!! This is why it's especially important for me to stay on top of my work outs.
I've slacked off on posting my Work Out of the Day (WOD). It's time I hold myself accountable and to stay focused on my training.
This is one way I am holding myself accountable:
Last Week's WODS:
SUNDAY 11/27/11
WOD:
90 minutes Hot Yoga
MONDAY 11/28/2011
WOD #1 @ 1PM:
"FIGHT GONE BAD"
3 Rounds of 1 Minute Work at each Station for Max Reps:
Push Press (55 lbs)
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (55 lbs)
Box Jumps (20")
Wall Balls (14 lbs)
Row (For Calories)
Rest
Total Score: 270 *(not my best score =< )
WOD #2 @ 4:15:
Row 1K @ 4:30s
WOD #3 @ 4:30:
Yoga 45 minutes
TUESDAY 11/29/2011
MOBILITY @ 10am: 5 Minute Squat Challenge
WOD #1 @ 1pm:
1 Rep Max Over Head Squat:
Weight: 115
WOD #2 @ 2:30:
5 Rounds Max Reps of :
Hand Release Push Ups
Dips (parallel bars)
Pull Ups
Total Score: 307 reps
WEDNESDAY 12/1/2011
WOD:
Total Reps each round for 2 Rounds of:
4 min Deadlift
2 min Front Squat
1 min Push Press
3 min Rest
all using same bar @ 57 lbs
Round 1: 128
Round 2: 124
THURSDAY 12/2/2011
WOD:
For Time:
5.10.15.20.25.30.35.40.45.50 Toes To Bar
10.10.10.10.10.10.10.10.10.10 Air Squats
50.45.40.35.30.25.20.15.10.5 Double Unders
Don't know time, timer got disconnected, but this was B-R-U-T-A-L!!!!
***on somewere around 40 T2B I switched to Knees to Elbows
FRIDAY 12/3/2011
REST DAY
SATURDAY 12/4/2011
WOD:
10 -8- 6 - 4 - 2 Power Clean @ 97 lbs
3 - 3 - 3 -3 - 3 Hand Stand Push Ups
SKILL:
Worked on Power Clean Technique
SUNDAY 12/5/2011
WOD:
21 - 15 - 9:
Deadlifts @ 155 lbs
Dips on Parallel Bars
SKILL:
Worked on Muscle Ups
P.S. My Shoulders are SMOKED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment