Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
-Michael Jordan

Monday, May 28, 2012

"YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN"


I truly believe that real love is shown by the sacrifices one is willing to make for another.

I would like to say thank you to all the service men and women as well as their families who are currently serving our Country.  Sacrifices are made daily on so many levels, both from the service member as well as their families.

Today, on Memorial Day, I would especially like to express my gratitude to all the service men and women AND to their loved ones who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our Country, for their families, and for their friends.


Last week, I had the pleasure of visiting two museums.  First, I went to the "82nd Airborne Museum."  The following day I went to the "Special Operations and Airborne Museum."  It was such a humbling experience to be reminded why we are so blessed as Americans to have what we have.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE AND TO THEIR FAMILIES....PAST AND PRESENT.

THANK YOU TO ALL  WHO HAVE FALLEN WHILE SERVING AND TO THEIR FAMILIES.  YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN.  I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL.

"Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
~John 15:13




No comments:

Post a Comment