For those of you who are not familiar with CrossFit I will fill you in on the basics. CrossFit is a method of fitness that uses constantly varied, high intensity, functional movements to toward health and fitness. Of course, this is just a snap shot of what CrossFit is all about... To me, it is more than just another "fitness craze." Yes, it is a fun, exciting way to get fit, however, it so much more. I've witnessed the changes it has made in many lives; physically and emotionally....including my own. It is more than just my job..it is my lifestyle.
On June 3rd-5th, I was fortunate to travel with my fellow CrossFit junkies from CrossFit Fort Bragg to the CrossFit Regional Competition in Fairfax, Virginia. Six of our athletes represented CFFB proudly as they gave it their all over the course of the 3 day competition. I'm so very proud of them and their 4th place finish!
Here is a video recapping the Regional Competition.
Embrace Violence
ReplyDelete