Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
-Michael Jordan

Monday, August 15, 2011

Past 2 week's WODs

It's been a while since I've posted my WODs.  I didn't track my work outs while in Cali, however, I did manage to get a few in.  Here's one of them:

Redondo Beach WOD:
10-->1 of:
Burpees
Squats
Push Ups
Sit Ups
*each round was followed by a 50' Sprint

Here the past 2 weeks of WODs:

MONDAY 8/1/2011
Travel Day

TUESDAY 8/2/2011
Rest Day

WEDNESDAY 8/3/2011

5 ROUNDS FOR TIME:
400m Run
30 Squats
15 Push Ups
TIME:  15:26

THURSDAY 8/4/2011
"Fran"
21-15-9
Thrusters (65lbs)
Pull Ups
TIME: 6:48

...then...
Worked on Ring Dips 5x5
Worked on Butterfly Pull Ups

...then...
3 ROUNDS:
21-15-9
50m Sled Push (weighted w/ 90lbs)
GHD Sit Ups
25m Rope Sled Pull (weighted w/ 90lbs)

FRIDAY 8/5/2011
Skill Day- Worked on Snatch

SATURDAY 8/6/2011
"DT"
21-15-9
HSPU (kipping)
Ring Dips (1/4" band)
Hand Release Push Ups
TIME: 14:30

...then...
Worked on Butterfly Pull Ups
...then...
Stability Ball Lower Ab Leg Drops
2x10

SUNDAY 8/7/2011
400m Open Water Swim
1 mile Run

MONDAY 8/8/2011
REST

TUESDAY 8/9/2011
RAN 5K 

WEDNESDAY 8/10/2011
AMRAP IN 20min:
Row 500m
Run 500m
15 Box Jump Burpees (24")
150ft. KB Carry ( 35 lbs ea.)
TOTAL: 2 ROUNDS + 500m Row + 450m Run

THURSDAY 8/11/2011
AFAP FOR TIME:
10 HSPU
20 Wall Ball (14lbs)
30 Toes To Bar
40 Power Clean (65lbs)
50 Burpees
60 SDHP (65lbs)
TIME: 14: 16

FRIDAY 8/12/2011
REST

SATURDAY 8/13/2011
3 Rounds:
30 DUs
10 OHS (56lbs)
3 Rounds:
10 HSPU
75ft Sled Push (Weighted with 180lbs)
TIME: 8:06

SUNDAY 8/14/2011:
REST

*Note* I am currently working on getting the "butterfly pull up down".  I am also working one of my weaknesses which is ring dips.  





No comments:

Post a Comment