We all have battles that we face everyday ....the daily bump and grind, an unexpected turn of events, a new transition, or even a WOD… how about a fire fight of all these at once?
For some of us, it’s a battle on the other end of the world… a battle for who we are and what we stand for. A battle bigger than us all.
In any case, when it comes down to the wire… you have to choose… Stand and fight or buckle and flight. Who will step up, who will back down?
I choose to fight. I turn to my brothers in arms.
This blog post is for you, those special people that I hold near and dear to my heart that also choose to fight. Those who have stepped up to a challenge and have walked away as victors.
You are an inspiration that gives me strength.
Jared, this is for you-
I am blessed to have you by my side. Today, just as you always are, you were my voice of peace and voice strength. You are my shield. You are where I go when I need strength. These words I spoke then still stand true...“With you I feel peace and comfort, With you I feel joy and happiness, With you I feel whole and complete”
M, this is for you-
Your constant support and heart of gold.
D, this is for you-
Your positive attitude and encouragement.
The members who courageously took on the CrossFit Open, and battled it out with 7 minutes of burpees, this is for you.
You are all my battle buddies.
Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what’s waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It’s yours!
~Achilles ...TROY

No comments:
Post a Comment