Tonight, I'm thinking about the special people that have come into my life. As I sit here and reflect on the special people in my life right now, as well as those in my past; my mind wanders a bit, and then I remember reading a particular sentence in a blog post earlier this week:
"Some come for a reason, some come for a season, others come for a life time." Perfect.
How true is this?!
As I reflect on the people who've come and gone, a few come to mind who were only a friend when they needed a friend. They have come and gone. Then there are others who have with stood the tests of time. Those who I don't see or speak to on a regular basis, however, when we do, it's like we've never missed a beat.
Then there are others that have come into my life, and I see on a regular basis who bring joy and a smile to my world every day I see them.
I am grateful for all, however, my heart is full of love to a select few right now in particular. These few are REAL people, with GENUINE souls who have touched my life.
Believe it or not, I can be pretty introverted. I am extremely selective on who I get really close to. So, when I do, I do so with all my heart.
This blog post is to recognize them and to tell them how much they mean to me:
Celyn- My twin sister and most definitely my better half. There are no words to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You're my role model and inspiration.
Tammy- You're a bestie for my restie! Years have come and gone... we can go months and even years with out talking or seeing each other, but I love you still the same. Oh, the laughter, the love, and the memories!
*Sorry I don't have a picture of us. Digital cameras didn't exist back then. If you have a pic, I want it!*
Nanci and Jim Boice. Genuine and generous. Classy and cool! One day, I will make my way back to ATX to see you and to thank you in person for going above and beyond. You are what I strive to become.
Pam and Ken Arthur. It's been a while, but I think about you often and every time I do, I smile. Ken, you always had a joke to tell and a laugh to go with it. Pam, you always had a loving smile and an embracing heart.
You've all touched my life... and... I LOVE YOU ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment