Here's a video of our "Weekend Workout in the Woods." It started out as a fun trail run ... but then things got REAL. At one point, I caught up to Jared and found him back squatting and pressing a large log over his head. Of course, not to be out done, I wanted to see if I could lift it as well. I power cleaned that log right into my chin! A few back squats and over head squats later, we were back on the trail and off we went! We cashed out our trail run with a what seemed to be the worst work out ever... at the time, at least.
Jared did:
3 Rounds of:
20 Tree Wall Balls
10 Log Cleans and Flips
Celest did:
3 Rounds Of:
20 Stone Thrusters
10 Log Cleans and Flips
It was a great work out! Here's to KEEPING IT REAL:
No comments:
Post a Comment