Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
-Michael Jordan

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dirty Thirty!!!!

I have to admit that I am really feeling good about turning 30!!!  I feel like I have been so blessed and would like to take a moment to express my gratitude for all my blessings.

I am thankful for a wonderful husband, a strong and loving family, and my two silly dogs!  I am thankful for a job that I absolutely enjoy... in fact... it is my favorite hobby!!!  (So, it's not like work at all!) I am thankful for my health and the opportunity to enjoy my life to the fullest with my loved ones.

My outlook is positive and my future is bright!

Here's to a new decade...I feel it could be the best one yet!

Much Love to My Husband, My Family, and My Friends.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment