Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
-Michael Jordan

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WODs for 5/30/2011 to 6/12/2011

It haven't been keeping up with my posts lately.  Woops!

Here are my WODs for 5/30/2011 through 6/19/2011.

I have to admit that I've taken more "unscheduled" rest days lately in my training and that is a-okay.  Sometimes I get wrapped up and freak out if I don't get a work out in, but then I have to come back to reality and tell myself:  it all about the "big picture."

MONDAY 5/30/2011
UNSCHEDULED REST DAY- MEMORIAL DAY

TUESDAY 5/31/2011

3 Rounds:
500m Row
40 Double Unders
20 Kettle Bell Swings (16kilos)
10 Burpees

WEDNESDAY 6/1/2011
UNSCHEDULED REST DAY- GOT MY HAIR DONE

THURSDAY 6/2/2011


25 Burpees
1 to 10 Ladder of:
Wall Balls (20lbs)
Push Ups
25 Burpees
50 Sit Ups

FRIDAY 6/3/2011
UNSCHEDULED REST DAY- TRAVELED TO REGIONALS IN VA

SATURDAY 6/4/2011

Run 1 Mile
5 Rounds Of:
20 DB Snatch (20lbs)
20 Push Ups
20 Squats

Core Work

SUNDAY 6/5/2011
UNSCHEDULED REST DAY- TRAVELED BACK TO NC

MONDAY 6/6/2011
REST DAY

TUESDAY 6/7/2011

"KELLY"
5 Rounds For Time:
400m Run
30 Box Jumps
30 Wall Balls (14lbs)

TIME:  29:47

WEDNESDAY 6/8/2011

45min Yoga
then...(hours later)...

5 Rounds (light pace)
400m Run
15 Over Head Squats w/ PVC Pipe
then...
Thruster Ladder
45-50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85-95-105-115 (lbs)
then...
21-18-15-12-9 for time of:
Slam Ball (20lbs)
Push Ups

Time:  5:15

THURSDAY 6/9/2011

Yoga 10min
Run 3 miles
then... (hours later)...
5 Rounds Of:
10 Deadlift (165lbs)
10 Box Jumps (24")

FRIDAY 6/10/2011
REST DAY

SATURDAY 6/11/2011
MOBILITY SEMINAR W/ KELLY STARRETT

SUNDAY 6/12/2011
REST DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment