Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
-Michael Jordan

Friday, April 1, 2011

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

Even though the cold weather keeps playing peek-a-boo, the signs of spring are definitely upon us.  Everything is beginning to come to life again, the days are a bit brighter, the trees are blooming, and the grass is turning green.  What a breath of fresh air!!!!  After months of months of dreadful cold weather, I absolutely look forward to spring time.  I always feel so vibrant and motivated this time of year.  This spring is definitely off to a GREAT start.  Check it out:

 Jared and I went to Smith Lake and did a little mountain biking 3/19/2011.

We finished up the day with a great BBQ and some play time with the boys.


The following weekend we spent 3 days in Charleston, SC.  Some of my favorite things:

Having fun with my amazing hubby!
CUP CAKES!!!!!

My parents are the best!!!
An awesome run on the beach and goofing around.



LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment