I spent the last few weeks of 2011 indulging on fun, food, and un-focused work outs. It was faaaantastic.... however, by December 31st, I was SO ready to regroup and dial back in.
With the new year upon me, I am refocused and looking forward to a year of growth and accomplishment.
I will be attending 2 separate goal setting seminars this month. I am looking forward to learning more about goal setting. I will be sharing what I learn. Stay tuned for details and my 2012 GOALS.
In the mean time.... Here are 2 of my many goals:
1) Dial in on my clean eating by focusing on my portions, excess fruit consumption, (I'm only eating fruits at breakfast), and cutting out breads and gluten. My food will be super clean up to and through out the CrossFit Open (and hopefully beyond into Regionals). Of course, allowing a cheat a week.
2) Dial in on my work outs by following CFFB's CrossFit Games preparation WODs. Michelle and I are keeping each other on track as work out buddies! We set up a time to work out and get it done! Thanks, Michelle... you keep me on my toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment