MONDAY 1/2/12
21-15-9
Weighted Step Up (65lbs on 20" box)
Jump Over the Box (20")
Burpee
TIME: 8:08
*Michelle and I worked out together today. Michelle, Liz, and I have committed to working out together to make sure that we keep each other motivated and on track. As coaches, it can get challenging to get your own work out in. These gals keep me on my toes! Thanks gals! I did better than I thought I would after coming back from vacay, however, I feel like my conditioning is not where it used to be. I never used to get winded. I could go from movement to movement with just a breath or two before I was ready to go. Now, I feel like I can't get my lungs under control.
TUESDAY 1/3/12
150 Double Unders
5x5 Deadlifts (155lbs)
150 Double Unders
TIME: 6:51
*My double unders feel good, and I feel like I am getting stronger in my deadlift. Still feel like it's taking me longer to go from movement to movement.
WEDNESDAY 1/4/12
21 Over Head Squats (75lbs)
21 Pull Ups
x 3 Rounds
TIME: 13:46
*This work out kicked my butt! After round one, I had a hard time doing more than 7 OHS at a time. I Sometimes, doing just 3-4. I'm pretty decent at pull ups, but my shoulders were smoked after the OHS, so I had to break them down into sets of 7. Smoked my bags! It's exactly what I needed to work on.
THURSDAY 1/5/12
90 min Yoga
*I was pretty sore from the previous few days of work outs, plus I have had a lingering cough. I decided to opt out of the gym WOD and make it an active rest day. It was exactly what my body needed.
FRIDAY 1/6/12
5k Row
TIME: 24:30
*Not a great time by any means. I did this WOD by myself, so I wasn't really motivated. For me, it was a steady, just get it done, 5K row.
SATURDAY 1/7/12
10 Deadlifts (100lbs)
15 Hand Release Push Ups
x 10 Rounds
TIME: 8:47
*Jared and I messed around with the muscle up for a few minutes until we realized that the gym we went to was about to close in 30min. It's a good thing CrossFit WODs are short and intense. I felt pretty good in this work out. All my deadlifts went unbroken. (They are pretty light). The push ups got little difficult at around 7-8. I can definitely feel a difference in my performance as my food has been right on the money. Super Clean. Usually, my weekend workouts just suck due to eating foods I don't normally eat during the week. Not any more. I'm clean through regionals. I'm eating to preform.
SUNDAY 1/8/12
REST
No comments:
Post a Comment